Wednesday, March 17, 2010

blog#4

The Truman syndrome is a type of psychiatric delusion under which people are were convinced that their lives are secretly playing out on reality TV. This syndrome is refer to a movie the Truman show starring Jim Carry. People who suffer from this symptom can be dangerous to themselves and to others. The Truman syndrome is a complex disease but can be threat psychologically.
The reason people feel that they are on TV could be from a result of paranoid disorder. They mistrust and suspicious of others. This could link to extreme stress level or under excessive depressions at these circumstances people are not mentally stable. They may develop a way out by believing in thing that is not real.
The sites where I found my information came from google. I think the sites are trustworthy because the information I get seem to be logical, plus the site was the one that came up at the very first page after I type the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment